To help simplify test tracking, we have added two new features to the portal. Please note that, at this time, these features are only available for tests that meet certain criteria.
For carrier screening orders placed through the portal
- The reproductive partner’s name and date of birth will display on the test card if this information is provided at the time of order
- If you search for a reproductive partner’s name, any associated test cards will also appear
Please note that this feature is not currently available for orders placed via paper requisition or EMR.
For genetic counseling services provided by Sema4
- If genetic counseling services are provided by a Sema4 counselor, the counseling status will appear in the Status column of the test card in addition to the order status
- There are three possible genetic counseling statuses that you may see:
- Consult Completed
- Consult Missed
- Consult Declined
- To view genetic counseling notes, click on More on the test card
Please note that the status of genetic counseling conducted through other providers, such as GeneScreen, will not display at this time.
If you have any questions about these new features, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org